. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Baller (Rmx)


You remember Mack 10 right?... Right?... You know from Lil Wayne & Baby's Shine... Yeah, so anyway this "New" video and semi-new song just popped up on the net Big Baller(Rmx). Well my boy Niko who knows somebody, who knows somebody, etc. gave me this track like... way back in the spring, didn't think much of it then but I had pure Gold in my hands. They even usin autotune! I coulda' been the first to release/leak it. Then again that's probably not the reason he gave me the track... anyway since it's out enjoy.

Download: Big Baller (Rmx) - Mack 10 ft. Glasses Malone & Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment