. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Reading - Asher Roth

A lot of you guys probably haven't heard of Asher Roth(not tryin' to offend anyone's musical knowledge) but kid is lyrically ill. Though he does resemble Eminiem almost a little too much voice & style wise he does touch on topics Eminem doesn't.

Download: The Reading - Asher Roth
★★★★☆


Oh, and I haven't posted the new Kanye leaks; Robocop and Coldest Winter [CDQ] because everytime I do I get some e-mail from the DCMA/government stating they are gonna take legal action against me if it happens repeatedly. I mean, I like what I do, but not that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment