. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Dream Of Diznee


Photobucket

Diznee here is just beginning her career as a video vixen. And while said to be the most down to earth model in the game(she apparently answers as many messages on Myspace as she can) it doesn't take away from her "abilities". She says:
"My fans are what keep me going…I want my fans to have the opportunity to get a better sense of who I am. I don’t want to be as just a pretty model. I want to be known for having a great personality to accommodate my looks."
She is one fine honey. I mean look at those thighs, you can't even get that from Popeyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment