. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday, October 10, 2008

M.I.A. - Boyz Rmx's

Ever since that Pineapple Express trailer M.I.A. has gone from unknown to superstar. She's got all the Hip-Hop artists crawling all over her beats(yeah she makes some of em' herself). I bought her second album last year when it came out but it seems people are just catching on a whole year later. It's not hard to understand why Interscope is re-releasing her album Kala (named after her mother. Her 1st album Arular was named after her father)with "Boyz" as the single. She's already racked up 350k in sale so far and is expected to do another 500k with the re-release. More props to her. Which remix ya'll like better? I personally prefer the Wale joint, of course I'm a little biased though

Download: Boyz [Rmx] - M.I.A. ft. Wale
★★★★★

Yeah that rating's a lil biased too!


Download: Boyz [Rmx] - M.I.A. ft. Jay-Z
★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment