. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Young Wiz - Make It Hot/Collection


Say Yeah - Buy It on iTunes (I did, it's only $0.99)or go to his Myspace


Make It Hot - Buy It on iTunes (I did, it's only $0.99)or got to his Myspace
Wiz's Latest Single

I know I'ma little late.(I gotta life you know) Just in case you didn't know, now you know. Wiz is an up and coming artist who flows over some outta this world beats. His beats aren't the only thing he's got going though he can rhyme too. He's only 21 outta Philly and is doin it big. Got a couple of song's on iTunes and in stores. If you listen to his Mixtapes there's no doubt Wiz likes to blow, I mean "Roll a whole weeks worth into one blunt/and that's just to get a little high". When Wizzy gets to Weezy status remeber who put you on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment