. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Need You

Barack Obama has a message for the readers of Vibe Magazine; "I Need You." In a letter to be published in the November issue, the Democratic presidential candidate is given a page to address the readers of the urban music monthly magazine. In it, Obama urges them to register to vote(too bad it will be too late when it hits stands). “I am running for president to take this country in a new direction. But I can’t do it alone. I need you.” the letter reads.

Obama will take the cover of Vibe magazine for the second time, the first was the Sep 07' issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment