. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

T.I.'s iTunes Bonus Tracks


Download: Collect Call - T.I. (iTunes Bonus Track)
Better of the two


Download: I Know You Miss Me - T.I. (iTunes Bonus Track)

So far I'm feelin' T.I.'s album, its got every aspect of modern hip hop throughout the album. It's got plenty of hot tracks all over S.L.U., Whatever You Like, Live Your Life. Even so, I still don't believe that T.I.P. will sell more than Weezy during his first week, though after listening to Paper Trail I do believe it is better. Wayne went Platinum because of who he is not because he put out a great album. He's got a tremendous following across the nation. I mean like when I went to LOVE on Saturday night the third floor was Wayne only!

Paper Trail

No comments:

Post a Comment